archiTAB Timberframe – Monthly
We are more than happy to provide a FREE 15 day trial. Just give us your contact details (Email Address, telephone number) and we will activate your licence.
Create Timberframe Plans that automatically generate individual Panel Drawings and a 3D model.
- Selection of Walls – Internal/External, Load Bearing, Non-Load Bearing
- Walls given Stud Depth & Thickness
- Dynamic Walls easily drawn and moved
- Wall Teeing – Options to change panel overlaps
- Doors & Windows inserted, moved, deleted to suit
- Draw to Maximum Panel Lengths or individual panel lengths
- Each Panel labelled with user defined Prefix e.g. GRD 1A
- Panel drawings created automatically from the plan
- Displays dimensioned Elevation & Plan of each panel
- Automatic Panel Schedule
- Each Panel is labelled and displayed with selected title frame
- Add extra Timbers to existing panel –
- Opening Rails
- Cripple Studs
- Top/Bottom Rails
- Panel Schedule updates automatically
- Export Schedule as a .csv
- 3D viewer displays timberframe model
- Rotate, pan & zoom around the model to check layout
- Display as Timber texture, solid, wireframe or transparent
- Save images to send to the client or add to drawing
Default Settings for each drawing
- Minimum & Maximum Panel Lengths
- Corner & Joint Type
- Lintel Sizes & Positions
- Cripple Stud Settings
- Tolerances for Sole Plate & Head Rail
- Ply Sizes & Overhangs
- Panel Sheet Settings – Sheet size, Scale, Title sheet.
Still want to use a pen? For those of you coming from the Drawingboard a Digitizing Tablet can be a great way to make the transition to CAD much smoother. Commands are laid out in coloured sections to make it easier to find your way around the programme.