We are more than happy to provide a FREE 15 day trial. Just give us your contact details (Email Address, telephone number) and we will activate your licence.
To discuss RENTING a software licence from only £35 per month please call or 01283 716350
Producing planning and working drawings has never been easier than when using archiTAB Architectural. With a great deal of automation and minimal repetition, drawings are completed with increased efficiency and accuracy. Plans, elevations, sections and 3D models all created quickly using our easy-to-use design tools.
- Selection of Wall Types – Cavity, Block, Stud
- Automatic hatching of wall with user defined hatch
- Dynamic Doors and Windows with Internal/External Sill options
- Wall Breaks & Closures – Thermal, Block Return, Rebated, Splayed
- Wall thicknesses can be quickly altered, individually or throughout
- Floors copied in their entirety with options for walls, openings and foundations
- Gable, Hipped& Barn Hipped roof plans with simple Tee in functions
- Straight, 1/2 & 1/4 turn Stair details
- Automatically created from plan
- Walls, openings, and roof lines drawn accurately
- Heights taken directly from plan
- Select openings in plan to create accurate section with correct wall type.
- Foundations; DPC levels; Floors; Insulation
- Features easily altered; wall type; opening type; heights
- Additional floors added easily.
- Model is automatically created from the plan. Walls; Openings; Stairs
- Import 3D dwg/dxf symbols that display in plan and 3D viewer
- 3D viewer options – Textured, Solid, Wireframe, Transparent
- Give clients a real idea of the final design
- Save images in jpg
- Export to 3D dxf to use rendering software such Google Sketchup
Other useful features
- Symbol library including many parametric architectural details
- DWG/DXF import and export including layouts
- Fast modifications – rotate; copy; scale; trim
- Simple yet effective drawing and construction line commands
- Hatching and Area Fill
- Blocks and symbols with editable attributes
- Customized templates for page, pen and layer settings
- Internal PDF generator
Still want to use a pen? For those of you coming from the Drawingboard a Digitizing Tablet can be a great way to make the transition to CAD much smoother. Commands are laid out in coloured sections to make it easier to find your way around the programme.