Windows are inserted in to a Wall.
Do not leave a gap in the wall for a Window to be drawn.
Select the Windows Command.
There two Window types:
- Enter the Width, Height and Sill Height of the Window (Sill Height is the distance from the floor up to the bottom of the Window)
- Put a √ tick in the box for Inner and\or Outer Sill and enter your jamb measurements and then specify your measurements. This will show a detail in the plan view of your drawing.
- Enter the Width, Height and Sill Height.
- Enter the Side Width (The distance the Window steps out from the wall)
- Enter the Bay Angle (90° is square from the wall)
- Enter the inner and outer sill measurements.
- Enter your jamb measurements.
Once the settings are correct, press OK.
Then select where you want your window and place it down.