Doors, Windows and Openings can be edited in 3 ways.
Option 1 – Double click.
- Double click on the Door, Window or Opening.
- The pop-up will appear allowing you to enter the new sizes.
- Set the new size as required and press OK
Option 2 – Using the Grips \ Handles
- Click once on the Door, Window or Opening.
- The Grips will appear.
- Click on Grips at either side of the Opening to alter the width of the Door, Window or Opening.
- A blue cross will then appear along the wall for the size to be altered, wider or narrower.
- Click down to complete the change.
Option 3 – Properties Explorer
- Click on the Door, Window or Opening.
- Change any of the values using Properties Explorer, found on the bottom right of the screen.
- Click in the value to change, type the new size and press Enter ↵.